Please note that the web page www.trappfamilylodgecr.com and the email address email@example.com does not belong to our hotel. The owner of this web page is taking false reservations in our name.We do not use Paypal as a form of payment.
Since 2011 the Hotel has established a relationship with the community of San Luis. We have contributed with different initiatives that contribute and encourage cultural and social development as well as health.
Some of our contributions:
- Monthly stipend for the operational maintenance of the Health Center of San Luis.
- We support the Bajos de San Luis School by helping them meet their waste management goals of the Bandera Azul Ecológica Plan.
- Participated in the creation and active participation in the SOCIARTE committee, as a part of the San Luis Development Association.
- Participation in community safety programs.
- Reforestation program in Los Olivos School in collaboration with The Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Greenhouse construction for Los Olivos School.
- Donation of a camera for Mammal monitoring program of Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve.
- We sell locally grown coffee “Café Florencia” and locally made cosmetics “Cosméticos Monteverde”.
Local organizations that promote sustainability and environmental conservation in Monteverde:
- Monteverde Community Fund: http://monteverdefund.org/
- Monteverde Institute: http://www.monteverde-institute.org/
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve: http://www.reservamonteverde.com/cct-english.htm
- Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve: http://www.reservasantaelena.org/indexE.html
- Children´s Eternal Rain Forest: http://www.acmcr.org/home.htm
- Corredor Biológico Pájaro Campana: http://cbpc.org