Please note that the web page www.trappfamilylodgecr.com and the email address email@example.com does not belong to our hotel. The owner of this web page is taking false reservations in our name.We do not use Paypal as a form of payment.
Trapp Family Hotel Monteverde Costa Rica
- The nearest hotel to the famous Monverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Genuine family hospitality
- Guided Tours surrounded by the mystic flora and fauna
- Spacious and cozy guest rooms with a venetian window
- Located only half a mile from the Monteverde Reserve and 4 miles from Santa Elena Town
- Non-smoking hotel
- International and National Cuisine Restaurant. The closest restaurant is located 3 miles from the property.
- A great bar just waiting for you.
Is similar all year long but during the months of November to February the weather is more windy and chillier than the rest of the year. From 53 to 75 Fahrenheit.
What to bring:
Raincoat, light jacket, sweater, walking shoes and long pants, insect repellant.
Check in time:
Check out time:
How do I get to Trapp Hotel Monteverde?
From San Jose take the Inter-American highway North to kilometer 133, then turn right towards Sardinal until you reach Santa Elena (about 29 kilometers). Once you reach Santa Elena continue for another 6 kilometers following the signs. This will bring you to the entrance to the reserve. The road to Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve is unpaved (a vehicle equipped with four-wheel-drive is recommended).